Earlier this week I was approached by VoyageMichigan Magazine for an interview. I would guess my response to be reviewed , but not all that interesting. Regardless, I did find the opportunity to contemplate it very relaxing. Bellow my words in writing: Update 12/24/2022: The interview was published https://voyagemichigan.com/interview/daily-inspiration-meet-scott-cain/ VoyageMichigan Magazine- Can you briefly walk us through your story – how you started and how you got to where you are today. You can include as little or as much detail as you’d like. Today, I am a design builder. I work with general contractors and homeowners primarily in residential construction. However my current journey began with learning to listen to one’s own intuition. This is where I found my self late spring of 2016. It was after my business partnership fell apart. An acquaintance had called me, he said he heard I was looking for work. I told him yes. He asked if I would be interested in doing a bit of drywal...
The dream was more of a static vision than a linear situation. In the seen there were shapeless bodies of brilliant light floating in nothing but air and dust, and with them were old dirty cherub like angels. The objects of light were breathtaking to behold and they were the souls of man. In this seen the dust would contaminate and collect on the souls, marring their brilliance, and slowly killing them, much like a cavity kills a tooth. The angels were clearly there to help, but were obviously resentful of the beauty owned by the souls of men.
ReplyDelete