Boy on ball in nothing


Photo credit: Scott Cain

Have you heard 23% were in the news today
I contemplate if my efforts are worthy
A fresh blue dream offers what is real

Only, as far as I can tell I am on a random ball in the expanse
I am uncertain what I know
Do you think we are in this together

Have you noticed the beginnings and ends at random intervals
I ponder the infinite
My machine has only limited control

The gauges indicate eventual failure
I am lonely
Are you really that close, I can see you through my two tiny portholes

Can you see the prejudice of my being? It cannot be woke
I know not my own folly
There is little time to grok this fullness

Your is message is garbled
I wish to understand you
Have you heard Yin Yang and the flowerpot man

Do you think my understanding of beauty is broken
I crave an emotional connection
Kintsukuroi is everything ok

W Etherbert C is determined
I am desperate for your touch
What is this truth without appetite

You may be better off not knowing the depth of my puddle
I am grateful for what we have
This menagerie thrice called a garden

Transmitting my message in a bottle
I am in love with you

Do you copy… it’s me... call name... Spaceman Spiff... Are you there?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Maisie drives 2024 spring break trip

The brap I had been looking for

In the dreams of kissers who never kiss, I dreamt of a kiss that never happened