Happy Valentines 2022


 Photo credit: Scott Cain "North Shore Sunrise"


In the dark I ponder what I might say

Before dawn breaks into day

Fanciful nothings for whom I would run away

Down a cold dark path I will take flight

Following a white ribbon toward a first ray of light

My bounty of crimson colors to offer before tonight

A chance at losing myself in the fray

Please accept my benevolence into your hand with out delay

Are you ready to know I’m not ok

I am a dreamer seeking two windows in plain sight

Soul filled circles to drown me without a fight

Let me descend into your eyes with delight


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maisie drives 2024 spring break trip

The brap I had been looking for

In the dreams of kissers who never kiss, I dreamt of a kiss that never happened