March Weather

 

Photo credit: Scott Cain "March Weather" 


The sun was out today

But the wind whittled its way 

Through the clothes where I hide

Leaving me cold on the inside


Of the bones

That carry me home

Shivering towards the nest

Searching for warmth search me for rest


In the room

blankets to spoon

Nuzzle them in towards a downy slumber

My place at last to saw logs into lumber


Down into a dream

Woven with who it might seam

Building frames together

Not thinking much beyond March weather

Comments

  1. You have a way of drawing the reader into your world.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Maisie drives 2024 spring break trip

The brap I had been looking for

In the dreams of kissers who never kiss, I dreamt of a kiss that never happened