A message for you

 


Photo credit: Scott Cain "Scenic Winding Road"

Ursula advised me

Share one’s true name never 

You may call me Scott it’s not so clever

I bring you all my prose in hand 

It’s just a silly poem few want to understand

Why I write for you is nothing new

Sharing the me within me my hope of getting close to you

I want to look upon your face my eyes allowed to stare

Take my hand I will hold yours with great care

Behind your windows what will I see

Maybe a child in there climbing a tree 

Or a playful sprite of wonder and delight 

Will you be my true dreamer on a star filled night

Would you read my words they are so very few

And grant me a chance to get to know the true you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maisie drives 2024 spring break trip

The brap I had been looking for

In the dreams of kissers who never kiss, I dreamt of a kiss that never happened